|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Administrative Assistant position completes all administrative functions within the branch office. Responsibilities include:
- Directing all telephone calls to branch personnel.
- Conducting initial security officer applicant interviews.
- Oversees and conducts all pre-hire paperwork and training.
- Completes all new-hire paperwork and ensures compliance with Past-Positive program.
- Assists with branch invoices and payroll procedures.
- Aids in insurance enrollments and cancelations.
- Maintains accurate and compliant personnel files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- JOB SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 0-2 years of office experience is required.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office, and Excel. AS400 experience a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- He/she must be customer service oriented.
- The successful candidate will pay close attention to detail.
Position based at branch office. Requires the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
U.S. Security Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. U.S. Security Associates fully considers all qualified applicants including those with a criminal history. Click here
to learn more.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications